The BOB Trailer Axle BOB113.N – Naild Bikes is specifically engineered to attach the proven BOB Trailer to your NAILD thru-axle equipped bike.
Take full advantage of your modern bike with 12 mm thru-axles and harness the rigidity of the thru-axle to haul your BOB Trailer. Set out on any adventure, big or small. Great for off-road tours, trail building, hauling cargo and more!
Robert Axle’s BOB Trailer thru axles have millions of miles on them in mountain bikes and road bikes, carbon bikes, fat bikes and e-bikes. These axles are specifically designed to handle the high-torque loads generated by e-bikes.
They are machined by avid cyclists, to the tightest standards in the industry. Robert Axle safety test, to failure, every batch of axles they produce to ensure they exceed your expectations.
Please note: In addition to the 12mm BOB Trailer Axle required to attach your BOB, we encourage you to consider replacing your stock axle with a Lighting Bolt-on Axle. Which replaces your NAILD thru axle system with a simpler, lower profile and easier to use thru axle when you aren’t using your trailer. With purchase of both the BOB Trailer Axle for NAILD and Lighting Bolt-On Axle for NAILD you can quickly switch back and forth between axles.
BOB Trailer Axle BOB113.N – Naild Bikes features
- This axle is compatible with BOB Trailers and bikes with NAILD thru axles
- Includes a M12x1.0 threaded nut to replace the NAILD nut that came with your bike.
- The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC machined.
- The axle shaft is 7075 aluminium and hard black anodized for rugged durability.
- The axle ends are stainless steel, which allow for mounting of the BOB Trailer bobbins.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
Please note this axle does not come with Bobbins. Find them here if you need them.