If miles upon miles of open dirt roads are your calling, the Revelate Ripio Frame Bag will haul your stuff. The Ripio is the full-frame solution for your road, gravel or touring bike. With geometry optimized for frames with tall top tubes & head tubes, Ripio’s fit a huge range of bikes and are packed with features that make use of the larger frame space road geometry provides.
We at Abbotsford Cycles love the Ripio for it’s excellent fit on just so many steel & titanium frame bikes. With the separate ‘pockets’ or compartments you never have to dig around in the dark again! The zippers on this bag are a particular winner – easily the smoothest operation you will find in bikepacking bags. Revelate prioritize the utility of their bags over waterproofness. And we respect that, because we don’t go riding in pouring rain either!
REVELATE RIPIO FRAME BAG FEATURES & SPECS
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or battery cables
- Zippered left side pocket with dividers that organizes small items
- Lower zippered compartment with horizontal divider that opens to create one large compartment
- Additional vertical divider in top section of LG & XL sizes to avoid leg interference
- Urethane coated webbing for easy cleaning, movable velcro one-wrap attachments for frame fitting
- Front top tube attachments accommodate top tube packs
SMALL RIPIO FRAME BAG: weight = 227g, volume = 5L
MEDIUM RIPIO FRAME BAG: weight = 397g, volume = 6.3L
LARGE RIPIO FRAME BAG: weight = 454g, volume = 7.7L
X-LARGE RIPIO FRAME BAG: weight = 525g, volume = 9L
For compatibility with your frame, check out the the sizing chart from Revelate here