The Revelate Jerrycan is a small, rear mount specific bag to max out your carrying space. It’s narrow, only 5cm wide, so your legs don’t hit it when pedalling. Good for carrying some spares, tools, or some food.
Need just a wee bit more carrying space on your bike? Look no further. The Jerrycan is a slim, rear-mount bag ideal for a repair kit, lube or a tube — leaving more space for essentials in a frame bag.
The Jerrycan comes in two models: Regular and Bent. The Bent Jerrycan accommodates gusseted braces at the seat tube / top tube junction. The Regular Jerrycan is the go-to for most other bikes.
Note – Jerrycans are rear mount specific, they will only work up front if you have a minimum of 2” total of spacers and headset stack under your stem.
REVELATE JERRYCAN FEATURES
- At 5cm wide, the Jerrycan is narrow enough that your legs won’t hit it when pedalling
- Plastic stiffened side panels prevent side bulging
- Interior elastic holds a multitool
- Adjustable height seat tube / post attachment
- Grippy attachment to top tube
REVELATE JERRYCAN SPECS