The Giro Agilis Mips Helmet offers assured style & performance for all roads, with a sleek silhouette, airy design & Mips technology. This helmet has slightly deeper coverage for those riding both on-road & off-road.
The Agilis MIPS is easily our favourite helmet at Abbotsford Cycles. And if you ever catch us on the commute or on the boulevard, you’ll see us in the Agilis Mips. A great fitting helmet, in a minimal profile with great ventilation & the latest helmet safety tech – what more could you ask for.
GIRO AGILIS MIPS HELMET FEATURES
- Comfortable & secure fit thanks to Giro’s adjustable Roc Loc 5.5 Mips system that combines fit & positioning adjustments while integrating Mips technology
- Mips technology for an added measure of protection in the event of an angled impact.
- The outer Hardbody shell extends to the inside of the helmet, and is molded from a tough polycarbonate that’s fused permanently to the EPS foam liner
- Giro’s Coolfit Anti-Microbial padding
- Featherweight webbing with slimline buckle
GIRO AGILIS MIPS HELMET SPECS
- Constructed – Full-wrap in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- 32 wind tunnel vents with internal channelling
- Roc Loc 5 Mips fit system
- Weight – 280g (size medium)
- Certification – E.U. CE EN1078
See product images for information on finding the right size & fit.