Ideal for carrying lightweight, compressible kit, the Apidura Expedition Handlebar Pack is a handy partner for long-distance road bike tours, weekend trips, or even a daily ride to work.
Eliminating the need for a bulky front rack, this handlebar pack fastens to handlebars with a reinforced attachment system that adds stability while improving handling and preventing abrasion. Dual roll-top closure keeps the contents secure, while allowing flexible packing capacity. A hands-free air release vent makes compressing the bag hassle-free, while welded seams ensure that contents stay dry in all conditions.
The Expedition Handlebar Pack is available in two sizes: the 14L version is ideal for long haul touring, while the 9L is well suited for endurance road racing and randonneuring. While excellent as a standalone bag, it’s possible to expand it with the Apidura Accessory Pack that provides a handy pocket for food and electronics.
APIDURA EXPEDITION HANDLEBAR PACK FEATURES
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Hands-free air release valve for easy packing and compression
- Double-ended roll-top closure for adjustable capacity
- Bungee cord provides extra storage
- Sturdy and secure three-point attachment system
- Reflective graphics for increased visibility
APIDURA EXPEDITION HANDLEBAR PACK SPECS
(see product images above for detailed drawings of dimensions of each pack)
9L HANDLEBAR PACK: weight 250g
14L HANDLEBAR PACK: weight 275g