The Apidura Backcountry Food Pouch is ideal for stashing snacks, sunnies, gloves or a cold drink.
Attached firmly with a versatile three-point system, the stem bag easily fits on either side of the cockpit and works with aerobars and Jones bars. The bag’s contents are kept secure by a simple one-handed open and closure system, and a subtly tapered design prevents knee contact while pedalling out of the saddle.
The 1.2L Plus versions of the stem bag include exterior mesh pockets for catching empty wrappers as well as a mesh drainage hole to help keep the interior dry.
While the body fabric of the stem bag is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter through the seams when exposed to sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry.
APIDURA BACKCOUNTRY FOOD POUCH FEATURES:
- Easy access, one-hand opening and closure system
- Versatile three-point attachment system adapts to different bar and stem combinations
- Subtly tapered design prevents knee contact
- Hard-wearing, all-weather Dimension-Polyant VX21
- Mesh drainage hole included on ‘plus’ versions
- External mesh wrapper pockets included on ‘plus’ versions
APIDURA BACKCOUNTRY FOOD POUCH SPECS:
(see product images above for detailed drawings of the pouches)
0.8L FOOD POUCH: weight = 55g, diameter = 8cms
1.2L PLUS FOOD POUCH: weight = 80g, width = 9cms