The Wolf Tooth B-RAD Half Bottle Adapter allows you to offset your bottle cage location to make your bottle more accessible. And as an added benefit you will be able to fit additional accessories like a pump on your same mount.
Offsetting your bottle means that your accessories won’t get in the way of your legs while pedalling.
The Half Bottle Adapter is a mount on the B-RAD system. Which means you will first need to have a B-RAD mounting base to fit this adapter on.
B-RAD stands for Bottle Relocation & Accessory Device, and it allows you to customise your set-up.
Check out the options for mounting bases below & learn more about this nifty system from Wolf Tooth: Wolf Tooth B-RAD 2 Mounting Base
WOLF TOOTH B-RAD HALF BOTTLE ADAPTER SPECS
- Requires use of a B-RAD mounting base
- Compatible with any bike frame that has 2 standard 64mm spacing bottle cage mounts (most modern frames)
- If mounting to a curved down tube, your ONLY option may be the Dog Bone base and it does not allow for adjustment along the bike frame like other bases
- Use the Dog Bone base for curved downtube frames
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminium brackets
- Weight: 18g
- Maximum load: 1700g
- Tools Needed: T25 Torx
- Torque: 3-4 Nm