The Wolf Tooth B-RAD Bottle Shift will allow you to slightly offset your bottle cage when your frame is making it difficult to access. This slight adjustment will also allow you to add a hand pump underneath your bottle cage if you weren’t able to before.
B-RAD stands for Bottle Relocation & Accessory Device, and it allows you to customise your set-up.
This fantastic base will give you the ability to reposition your bottle cage mounting points using your existing mounts.
B-RAD works by combining bases, with B-RAD mounts, and then you are free to use your accessories.
And as with all Wolf Tooth Components, this is an incredibly well-made piece of kit.
Made from aircraft grade aluminium this lightweight, durable & rust proof mounting base will stay on your bike for life if you want it to!
The B-RAD system will allow you to customise your set-up & is particularly useful for bikepacking. Where everything is about optimising space on your bike!
We particularly like this system for dual-suspension mountain bikes & small frames.
WOLF TOOTH B-RAD BOTTLE SHIFT FEATURES & SPECS
- Slots and extra tapped holes in the mount provide 18mm of bottle position adjustment. This allows the bottle to be mounted as low as possible in the frame for improved clearance or moved upward for easier reach
- Designed to be easily flipped to provide either left or right hand bottle access.
- Centerline of the bottle moves 18mm with the combined 10-degree tilt and 9 mm offset. This makes it much easier access to the bottle, even on hardtails or road/gravel bikes. On some full suspension bikes it may not be possible to fit a bottle under the frame shock without this offset
- Offset of pump bracket mounting holes allows mounting mini pumps on most mountain bikes (brackets for many pumps do not clear the frame on mountain bikes)
- Compatible with any bike frame that has 2 standard 64mm spacing bottle cage mounts (most modern frames)
- Hardware included is T25 Torx head