The Wolf Tooth Morse Cargo Cage will allow you to increase your bike’s carrying capacity – with added adjustability!
Fundamentally a bikepacking cargo cage, The Morse is named for it’s dot-dash style mounting pattern. This Morse pattern is a Wolf Tooth specific method that allows for 35mm of vertical adjustment when mounting the cage.
Utilizing your bike’s bottle cage bosses, you will find this minimal cage also gives you angled adjustability. The bolt mounting holes on the side mean you will always have flexibility in your set up.
We like this cage for its minimal look, meaning you can strap whatever you want into it. You won’t need to worry that your bikepacking bike looks chunky with all it’s bags removed. As this cargo cage works well as a standard water bottle cage or for weird cargo.
Made from ultra-lightweight but durable aluminium, you won’t be weighed down by this cage. Throw it on your carbon bike or your titanium bike & it’s sleek styling will always suit.
WOLF TOOTH MORSE CARGO CAGE FEATURES & SPECS
- Designed to fit standard 64mm bolt-spaced 3-pack mounts
- Vertical positioning adjustment up to 35mm with Morse dot-dash mount pattern
- Mount options in center of cage, as well as on right and left sides; use included spacers when mounting the cage by its side
- Designed to fit fork bags, 32 oz. Nalgene bottles, large burritos, and more
- Three stainless steel bolts and plastic spacers included
- Made from lightweight & corrosion resistant 5052 aluminium
- Replacement parts available
Love the sleek black colourway but looking for a larger profile cage? Check out the Blackburn Outpost Cargo Cage.