The Wolf Tooth B-RAD Half Bottle Adapter w/Dogbone allows you to offset your bottle cage location to make your bottle more accessible on a curved downtube. And as an added benefit you will be able to fit additional accessories like a pump on your same mount.
Offsetting your bottle means that your accessories won’t get in the way of your legs while pedalling.
The Half Bottle Adapter is a mount on the B-RAD system. Which means you will first need to have a B-RAD mounting base to fit this adapter on.
B-RAD stands for Bottle Relocation & Accessory Device, and it allows you to customise your set-up.
Check out the options for mounting bases below & learn more about this nifty system from Wolf Tooth: Wolf Tooth B-RAD 2 Mounting Base
WOLF TOOTH B-RAD HALF BOTTLE ADAPTER W/DOGBONE SPECS
- Requires use of a B-RAD mounting base
- Compatible with any bike frame that has 2 standard 64mm spacing bottle cage mounts (most modern frames)
- If mounting to a curved down tube, your ONLY option may be the Dog Bone base and it does not allow for adjustment along the bike frame like other bases
- Use this Dog Bone base for curved downtube frames – otherwise use the standard mount.
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminium brackets
- Weight: 18g
- Maximum load: 1700g
- Tools Needed: T25 Torx
- Torque: 3-4 Nm