The Abus Steel-O-Chain 8807K is a hardened steel chain with a key locking mechanism & a textile covering to protect your bike’s finish.
A chain lock is one of the easiest ways to secure your bike as it’s easy to get around your bike’s frame & the object you are locking it to.
ABUS STEEL-O-CHAIN 8807K FEATURES & SPECS
- LIGHT, FLEXIBLE AND SAFE
- Due to their flexibility, chain locks are one of the most popular bicycle locks among cyclists. The Steel-O-Chain 8807 stands out due to its fantastic flexibility and excellent security.
- The biggest advantage of this lock, as with all chain locks, is its flexibility. It can be easily connected to virtually any object, even in the smallest of spaces.
- At the same time it offers high comfort with its automatic cylinder. This means that it locks as soon as the end piece is inserted. Active locking with the key is not necessary.
- 7 mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork
- The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- Weight: 1600g
- Length: 85cm
- Diameter: 7mm