Check out the reinvented Revelate Nano Panniers! Updated for 2023, these sail-cloth construction bikepacking panniers are awesome for small bikes.
Revelate’s most popular invention is back, the Nano Pannier combines touring logic with bikepacking intentions.
In the same vein as the Ortlieb Gravel-Pack pannier set, these Nano’s from Revelate are optimised for the trails. They are super low profile so as not to get in the way & slip between the trees & underbrush easily.
Utilising the ever reliable Voile Strap to mount on your rack, these panniers will be as close in to your bike as you can find.
Fiberglass stiffened high density foam frame sheet gives the bag internal structure and works with the external compression system to transfer load to the rack.
Think of these bags as frame bag supplements that stay on your bike; designed to carry dense and heavy stuff like food, water, and fuel with a low profile form. With a bikepacking mindset you still put your bulky, high water sensitive items like clothing, sleeping and shelter gear in a waterproof handle bar setup, seat pack, or on top of the rack deck.
Note: These panniers are not compatible with “T” style racks. They lack the load capacity and means for a lower attachment.
REVELATE NANO PANNIERS FEATURES
- Full Challenge Sailcloth 200 denier UHMWPE / Polyester woven laminated fabric
- Super tough rattle free mounting with metal hardware. Speciality high cycle life (10,000+ cycles) hook and loop straps
- Fiberglass internal and exterior stiffeners
- High density closed cell foam frame sheet
- Please note: These panniers are made with a minimum of seams but are not fully waterproof.
REVELATE NANO PANNIER SPECS
(see product images for dimension drawings of the panniers)
Weight – 510 g for the pair
Volume – 7-11 Litres each side