Highly versatile, the Apidura Backcountry Full Frame Pack has been designed to carry big, heavy loads over long distances and across technical trails.
This full frame bag fits into the bike’s main triangle, providing a large space for bulky items. Anything from cooking gear to heavy tools and a water bladder. The resulting low centre of gravity results in a bag that has minimal effect on handling while offering a high volume of storage space.
With a reinforced structure and internal straps for securing contents, the Backcountry Full Frame Pack is versatile enough to either fill the main triangle entirely or leave enough space for a bottle cage on the seat tube. The pack features a dual zip opening which allows easy access and full visibility of contents, while retaining the ability to open just the top zip for easy access while riding.
Not sure how this frame pack will fit on your bike? Check out Apidura’s interactive Frame Pack Sizing Tool.
APIDURA BACKCOUNTRY FULL FRAME PACK FEATURES
- Dual zip opening for easy access; provides easy access while riding and full visibility of pack contents when stopped
- Internal lash straps to secure your belongings & reduce rattling on rough terrain
- Hydration bladder compatible with a mounting tab for enhanced stability and a hydration hose port
- Internal pocket keeps valuables secure & close to hand
- Ultra durable, lightweight body fabric, welded for waterproofing & reinforced for the trails
APIDURA BACKCOUNTRY FULL FRAME PACK SPECS
(see product images above for detailed drawings of dimensions of each pack)
4L FULL FRAME PACK: weight = 275g, width = 6cms
6L FULL FRAME PACK: weight = 315g, width = 6cms