The Revelate Ranger Frame Bag is the workhorse of the bikepacking set up. Designed to make use of the full triangle, the Ranger Frame Bag is an off-the-shelf bag that fits a huge range of standard mountain and fatbike geometries. Revelate used their wealth of knowledge from years of custom bag building to deliver on a bomber feature rich bag that you can swap to different frames for years to come.
As frame bags are intended to carry dense items like food and water, Revelate emphasize durability and fast access in the design and features. Ranger Frame Bags can be loaded full and still accessed while riding.
REVELATE RANGER FRAME BAG FEATURES
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or battery cables
- Bags feature one main compartment with vertical divider
- Expanding taper front section for increased volume at head tube
- Stretch mesh internal pocket
- Front top tube attachments accommodate top tube packs
REVELATE RANGER FRAME BAG SPECS
SMALL RANGER – weight = 340g, volume = 6L
MEDIUM RANGER – weight 369g, volume 7.3L
LARGE RANGER – weight 425g, volume = 8.6L
X-LARGE RANGER – weight = 482g, volume = 10L
We strongly advise you utilise the printable PDF Fit Patterns to ensure a correct fit, especially when considering the XL size. It’s always better to have a tensioned fit than a loose one, so size down if you’re in-between sizes.