The Apidura Backcountry Frame Pack 2L is versatile enough that many riders keep it on their bikes full time, carrying tools and spares on short rides and bikepacking kit on longer adventures.
This mountain bike frame bag is designed for compact frame geometries, with a reversible fit to suit both steep and slack angles. making it well suited to storing heavier items, creating a low centre of gravity on your bike and maintaining natural handling.
Inside, the Backcountry Frame Pack features lash tabs for securing your gear and reducing rattle. Apidura have also installed a battery lead and hose port for charging electronic devices or drinking on the go. Reinforcing the structure has ensured a stable fit, no matter what shape your frame is.
Not sure how this frame pack will fit on your bike? Check out Apidura’s interactive Frame Pack Sizing Tool.
APIDURA BACKCOUNTRY FRAME PACK 2L FEATURES & SPECS
- Two way fit; suits frames with steep or slack angles
- Internal lash tabs to secure your pump & reduce rattling on rough terrain
- Cable port enables charging of devices on the go
- Ultra-durable, lightweight body fabric; welded for waterproofing reinforced for the trails
- (see product images above for detailed drawings of dimensions of the pack)
- 2L FRAME PACK: weight 150g, width = 6cms