The Wolf Tooth B-RAD 4 Mounting Base is the foundation of the B-RAD system. This base will allow you to mount the rest of the system to your bike.
B-RAD stands for Bottle Relocation & Accessory Device, and it allows you to customise your set-up.
This fantastic base will give you the ability to reposition your bottle cage mounting points using your existing mounts.
B-RAD works by combining this base, with a B-RAD mount, and then you are free to use your accessories.
And as with all Wolf Tooth Components, this is an incredibly well-made piece of kit.
Made from aircraft grade aluminium this lightweight, durable & rust proof mounting base will stay on your bike for life if you want it to!
The B-RAD system will allow you to customise your set-up & is particularly useful for bikepacking. Where everything is about optimising space on your bike!
We particularly like this system for dual-suspension mountain bikes & small frames.
WOLF TOOTH B-RAD 4 MOUNTING BASE SPECS
- Compatible with any bike frame that uses standard 64mm spacing bottle cage mounts (most modern frames)
- Requires use of both bottle cage mounts for secure installation
- Combine with the Mount to complete the system.
- The 4-slot base is the longest base with 9 threaded holes for the ultimate flexibility and capacity when bikepacking, touring, commuting or just exploring on two wheels. It′s long enough to move one bottle up to 201mm or mount two small bottles inline or multiple accessories. The B-RAD 4 includes the required zip ties, channels for the zip ties, and a foam pad for secure mounting
- Weight: 75g
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminium brackets
- Thickness: 6 mm
- Tools Needed: T25 Torx
- Torque: 3-4 Nm
- Max Load: 1700g per base