The Revelate Mag-Tank 2000 Bolt-On utilizes the same proven, zipper-free magnetic access of the Revelate Mag-Tank but boasts 50% greater capacity & takes advantage of those top tube bosses!
Named after it’s calorie holding capacity, the Revelate Mag-Tank 2000 Bolt-On’s tapered wedge shape gives it impressive volume while still offering a lean profile at it’s base. A locking cam provides a secure front attachment, while still utilizing the adjustable daisy chain to allow clearance from stem clamp bolts. The bag’s closed cell foam padded base and stiffened side panels provide protection and structure for food and electronics with the ease of fast, one handed access.
Please note – While the cover to this bag is designed to shed rain and spray, due to the large panel opening it is not a sealed bag or waterproof bag. Additionally, while the closure is secure – due to the flap style opening there is the possibility that small or loose objects can come out of the bag from rough trails or lying the bike on it’s side. We recommend small items like loose keys and gummy bears are put in a ziplock.
- Single handed access with effortless magnetic closure
- Two sets of mounting holes on bag bottom to allow bolt-on attachment to top tube.
- First set of mounting holes spaced at 76mm (+/- 2mm) off center from head tube.
- Second set of mounting holes spaced at 100mm (+/- 2mm) off center from head tube.
- Distance between mounting holes is standard water bottle cage spacing, 64mm.
- Velcro secured, padded bag bottom conceals mounting bolts
- Interior lined with yellow fabric for greater visibility
- Adjustable height daisy chain front attachment with a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts
REVELATE MAG-TANK 2000 BOLT-ON SPECS
|WIDTH @ STEM
|WIDTH @ TOP TUBE