The Apidura Expedition Downtube Pack 1.2L is designed for storing items underneath the downtube on bikes without accessory mounts.
The Apidura Expedition downtube bag securely fastens to the downtube and similar diameter tubes to provide a versatile and compressible storage space for spares and long-distance essentials. It has enough capacity for a 710ml water bottle, allowing it to be used as a bottle holder bag for bikes with limited bottle storage space within the main triangle.
Downtube bags for bikepacking bring the benefits of accessory mounts, with the freedom to mount the bag wherever it is needed. The single motion velcro attachment and stability system means the pack mounts securely and easily to tubes of varying diameters. The waterproof, seam-welded construction ensures the contents remain clean and dry.
This pack is designed to work without mounts or a cage. If you require a cage-mounted pack, check out the Apidura Expedition Cargo Cage Pack.
APIDURA EXPEDITION DOWNTUBE PACK 1.2L FEATURES & SPECS
- Single motion velcro attachment makes fitting a cinch
- Roll down closure for flexible carrying capacity; with enough capacity for 710ml water bottles
- Pull tab allows for additional grip when accessing contents
- Versatile attachment; stability system for added security & placement options
- Made from a lightweight waterproof laminate
- (see product images above for detailed drawings of the pack)
- 1.2L DOWNTUBE PACK: weight = 80g, width = 8cms
- This pack has been designed to secure to 12-18cm circumference tubes.