The Apidura Backcountry Frame Pack (1L) is a versatile, waterproof and reversible bag for carrying tools, spares and supplies on mountain bikes with limited internal frame space.
This compact frame bag is designed for compact frame geometries, with a reversible fit to suit both steep and slack angles. It’s particularly suitable as a full suspension frame pack, creating usable storage space that doesn’t interfere with shocks. With an optional cable port at either end, it’s a convenient way to store light battery packs for Enduro races, creating easy access to tools for daily rides or snacks for longer sessions.
Inside, this mountain bike frame bag features an internal lash tab for securing contents and reducing rattle alongside an interior pocket for valuables. A reinforced structure ensures a stable fit, no matter what shape your mountain bike frame is.
Not sure how this frame pack will fit on your bike? Check out Apidura’s interactive Frame Pack Sizing Tool.
APIDURA BACKCOUNTRY FRAME PACK FEATURES
- Universal fit; designed to work with all mountain bikes
- Dual entry cable port
- Zip closure allows for easy access whilst riding
- Knee clearance; designed to maximise storage without getting in the way
- Internal lash tab; to secure your pump and reduce rattling on rough terrain
- Top Tube Pack compatible; designed to fit perfectly alongside the Apidura Backcountry Top Tube Pack
- Waterproof using Apidura’s proprietary 420D nylon
The Apidura Backcountry Frame Pack has been designed for compact frame geometries, with a reversible fit to suit both steep and slack headtube angles.
APIDURA BACKCOUNTRY FRAME PACK SPECS
WIDTH: 6 cm