The Apidura Backcountry Dropper Post Adapter allows Apidura’s Backcountry Saddle Packs to be used on MTB dropper seat posts. Designed to hold the pack securely, the adapter limits travel to avoid damage to either your post or your bag.
The saddle bag dropper post adapter comes with a choice of shims for MTB dropper posts with 30.9mm, 31.6mm and 34.9mm lower diameters and is easily fitted using a 3mm hex wrench. The broad, flat rear section and ridged strap retainer improve stability over rough terrain and the adapter is compatible with any bag that uses a 25mm seat post strap (or smaller).
This Dropper Post Adapter is designed to work with mountain bike dropper posts with a 25mm or 26mm upper section diameter. These sizes are typical for posts with a 30.9mm, 31.6mm or 34.9mm lower section diameter.
APIDURA BACKCOUNTRY DROPPER POST ADAPTER FEATURES & SPECS
- Quick & secure attachment; attaches to mountain bike or gravel bike dropper posts using a 3mm hex key
- Choice of shims; for dropper posts with either 25mm or 26mm upper section diameter
- Helps maintain clearance; limits dropper post travel to maintain clearance for saddle packs when under compression
- Compatible with 25mm straps; compatible with Apidura’s Backcountry saddle pack which uses single, 25mm post straps
- (see product images above for detailed drawings of dimensions of the adapter)
- weight = 53g, width = 4.8cms