The Wolf Tooth B-RAD 3 Mounting Base is the foundation of the B-RAD system. This base will allow you to mount the rest of the system to your bike.
B-RAD stands for Bottle Relocation & Accessory Device, and it allows you to customise your set-up.
This fantastic base will give you the ability to reposition your bottle cage mounting points using your existing mounts.
B-RAD works by combining this base, with a B-RAD mount, and then you are free to use your accessories.
And as with all Wolf Tooth Components, this is an incredibly well-made piece of kit.
Made from aircraft grade aluminium this lightweight, durable & rust proof mounting base will stay on your bike for life if you want it to!
The B-RAD system will allow you to customise your set-up & is particularly useful for bikepacking. Where everything is about optimising space on your bike!
We particularly like this system for dual-suspension mountain bikes & small frames.
WOLF TOOTH B-RAD 3 MOUNTING BASE SPECS
- Compatible with any bike frame that uses standard 64mm spacing bottle cage mounts (most modern frames)
- Requires use of both bottle cage mounts for secure installation
- Combine with the Mount to complete the system.
- The 3-slot base with 4 threaded holes provides additional adjustment of up to 118mm and mounting options vs the B-RAD 2. A typical application would be to mount a bottle cage in the forward threaded holes with a B-RAD accessory tucked behind it. This mounts perfectly to triple bottle mounts on frames and forks. The B-RAD 3 includes a recommended zip tie & channels for the zip tie.
- Weight: 41g
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminium brackets
- Thickness: 6 mm
- Tools Needed: T25 Torx
- Torque: 3-4 Nm
- Max Load: 1700g per base
Want more flexibility? Check out the 4-Slot Base.