Whether your route covers rough roads or fast gravel, or even both in the same day, the Teravail Washburn Tyre is built for the job. Its center slick provides awesome rolling efficiency on pavement and packed dirt, while the shoulder lugs take over in the turns, digging in for confidence in loose corners.
TERAVAIL WASHBURN TYRE FEATURES
- Centerslick tread pattern minimizes rolling resistance
- Tall shoulder lugs add traction through corners and over soft surfaces
- Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort
TERAVAIL WASHBURN TYRE SPECS
- The ‘DR’ model of the Washburn is Teravail’s durable composite construction with tough sidewalls to prevent tearing & abrasion & a reinforced top-cap to defend against punctures.
- The ‘SL’ model of the Washburn is Teravail’s light & supple compound which prioritizes a low rolling resistance over beefy puncture protection.
- TPI – 60
- Ideal internal rim width is 23 mm
- Tubeless compatible