The Teravail Rutland tyre takes the guess work out of selecting the right tyre for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while more aggressive shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions.
TERAVAIL RUTLAND TYRE FEATURES
- Designed and inspired by experiences riding and racing rolling coarse-gravel routes
- Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort
- Durable casing protects against abrasion, sharp rocks and gravel
TERAVAIL RUTLAND TYRE SPECS
- The ‘DR’ model of the Rutland is Teravail’s durable composite construction with tough sidewalls to prevent tearing & abrasion & a reinforced top-cap to defend against punctures.
- Weight – 540 g
- TPI – 60
- Ideal internal rim width for the Rutland’s is 23mm
- Tubeless compatible