The Teravail Cannonball tyre is a go-to gravel race tyre for normal conditions. The tread pattern features a directional, tight-knit center tread that sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, and side knobs for effective cornering traction. The Cannonball is built for all-around gravel riders and racers.
TERAVAIL CANNONBALL TYRE FEATURES
- Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort
- Durable casing protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris
- Fast compound minimizes rolling resistance and maintains abrasion resistance
TERAVAIL CANNONBALL TYRE SPECS
- The ‘DR’ model of the Canonball is Teravail’s durable composite construction with tough sidewalls to prevent tearing & abrasion & a reinforced top-cap to defend against punctures.
- TPI – 60
- Ideal internal rim width for the Cannonball’s is 23mm
- Tubeless compatible