The Robert Axle Kid Trailer Axle KID214.F – FOCUS R.A.T. Bikes will allow you to attach a hitch-mounted trailer to your bike.
This 12mm thru axle from Robert Axle will fit any trailer that has two wheels & a single point of attachment. Including all the two-wheeled child, pet and cargo trailers from Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom & more.
Robert Axle want you to share your love of cycling with your kids. Their axle’s will allow quick & secure attachment of your trailer to your favourite bike.
Your stock thru-axle is not strong enough to haul your precious cargo! Robert Axle’s are 3 to 4 times stronger than the stock axle that came with your bike. Their stainless steel axle ends will provide a safe and secure attachment point of the hitch to the axle. The axle is quick to install and remove with a common 5mm hex key.
This axle is specific for bikes with the FOCUS R.A.T. thru axle system and comes with a replacement R.A.T. nut found on the derailleur side of your bike. Our nut is threaded (M12x1.5) to accept our solid high-strength Kid Trailer axle.
Kid Trailer Axle KID214.F – FOCUS R.A.T. Bikes features:
- This Kid Trailer axle is specific to bikes that have the FOCUS R.A.T. thru axle system
- This axle is compatible with Burley, Carry Freedom, Chariot/Thule, Croozer, Instep, and many more hitch style trailers.
- The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC machined.
- The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black anodized for rugged durability.
- The axle end is stainless steel, which allow for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer. The threads are M10x1 (metric).
- Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch is not.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.