The Knog Plug Front Light is packed with fresh technology like a low battery indicator, cut-outs in the front light body for improved side visibility and like all Knog bike lights it is fully USB rechargeable. Designed to work with all genres of bicycles from commuters to aero road bikes, the Knog Plug comes with three different silicone bands for securing it to handlebars, seat stays, and of course, seatposts.
KNOG PLUG FRONT LIGHT FEATURES
- INCREASED SIDE VISIBILITY – Cutouts in the side of the Plug design result in improved side visibility. Given the fact that 78% of accidents happens with cars not seeing bikes at intersections, any additional visibility from the side can only be a good thing.
- USB RECHARGEABLE – As with all of Knog’s bike lights the Plug is 100% rechargeable. Recharging is achieved via use of the micro USB port conveniently located behind the large rear button. Using a micro USB cable (not supplied) you can then simply recharge off any USB port.
- EASY ONE BUTTON OPERATION – A large, soft touch button ensures easy operation of the Plug. The Plug’s oversize button allows the user to turn the light on and off with ease, even when wearing gloves.
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR – Don’t be caught out with an uncharged bike light again. With the Plug’s clever side visibility window doubling up as low battery indicator, you’ll know when exactly when your light needs recharging.
KNOG PLUG FRONT LIGHT SPECS
- Dimensions – H: 43mm x W: 33mm x L: 75mm
- Weight – 65g
- Charge Time – 2.5hrs
- Lumens – 250
- Run times by mode: Max = 1.5hr, Medium = 3.5hr, Pulse = 4.5hr, Flash = 16hr, Eco Flash = 240+