The Giro Syntax Mips Helmet combines long-range comfort with relentless performance and style. The Giro Syntax has slightly deeper coverage and a slim design to keep you comfortable whether you are riding on city roads or mountain bike trails.
GIRO SYNTAX MIPS HELMET FEATURES
- Roc Loc 5 Air Mips System – Giro’s adjustable fit system allows you to customise the fit & feel for great stability
- Mips System – An added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact.
- Outer shell molded from a tough polycarbonate fused permanently to the EPS foam liner enhances durability & ventilation without excess bulk
- Matte Black finish
GIRL SYNTAX MIPS HELMET SPECS
- Construction – Full-wrap in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner. Four polycarbonate hardbodies
- Ventilation – 25 wind tunnel vents with internal chaneling
- Fit System – Roc Loc 5 Air Mips
- Weight – 280g (size medium CE)
- Certification – E.U. CE EN1078
- Highlights – Ionix+ Anti-Microbial Padding, Featherweight webbing with slimline buckle
See product images for information on finding the right size & fit.