The Front Lightning Bolt-on Axle LIG516.N – Naild Fork is a strong, durable & low profile thru axle.
Includes a threaded replacement nut, to replace the NAILD nut that came on your bike.
This axle is designed for any bike using Naild forks bikes with 15×100 hubs and NAILD thru axles. These are found on some Marin and Polygon bikes.
The Robert Axle Project has made Lightning axle’s to replace just about any stock thru axle on bikes made in the last 15 years.
After years of mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that seemed to strike every trailside obstacle, we needed a better option.
Front Lightning Bolt-on Axle LIG516.N – Naild Fork features:
- Be free. No longer are you constrained by the proprietary NAILD axle. Simply replace the NAILD nut with our threaded nut and thru axle. A complete solution for a standard threaded axle for your bike.
- Lightning is Better. Robert Axle’s front and rear Lightning Bolt-On axles offer a stronger, more durable, lower profile and lighter weight option to replace your stock thru-axles.
- Low Profile. No more bulky handles to strike trail obstacles. Aerodynamic design.
- Light Weight. Our axles are internally bored to remove unnecessary material without compromising strength.
- Better Tolerances. Manufactured in the USA to the tightest tolerances using aerospace materials and CNC manufacturing. No longer will your axle loosen while riding.
- This axle is designed specifically to replace the NAILD axle system found on some Marin and Polygon bikes with 15×100 hub spacing.
- The axle includes our threaded replacement nut for the NAILD system.
- The axle is precision CNC machined in the USA from 7075 aluminium and hard anodized for rugged durability. Our axles are built to the tightest standards in the industry.
- No special tools required. No modification to the fork is necessary. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 6mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.